Friday, November 16, 2007

Perspectives..Thank You Lord!

This morning I'm just reflecting how much God Loves me and how blessed I am. I am secure in my salvation which is the most important thing in Life. But in addition to that I have been blessed with a wonderful wife and family. Those two little details are are a couple of the nicest 'bonus' blessings a man could have. We can stop right there for now, but rest assured there are many other blessings in my life, too.

On Fridays I try to keep my petitions to a minimum and mainly just send up thanks and praises to Heaven all day long.

I know that God probably doesn't need a break from petitions, but I need a break from petitioning. So today I'm not going to ask for much of anything. I want today to be a day where God just gets the Glory for being God!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for today. I'm not asking for anything extra today, Lord. I am content with the blessings You have already given me. I love You Lord. You have been good to me and now I want to be good to You.

Praise You, Jesus. I give this day to You, Father... And I pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: