Saturday, December 01, 2007

Matthew 28:18-20

The Great Commission: Ah, how are we going to accomplish that...? How will we make disciples of all men....? That is the question of the day. That is God's calling for each and every one of us.

Yet, what did I do yesterday to accomplish God's will in that matter...? Oh I posted a blog with a Christian theme, but that is about as passive as one can get. I really want to start being more active in my fulfillment of the great commission. I'm not exactly sure what that looks like right at this second, but as soon as I find out, I'll definitely let you know....

Dear Heavenly Father,

I've awakened this morning with some doubt as to if I've been doing enough to fulfill the Great Commission. and if there is question and doubt, then I must not be doing my share. Help me to be more bold, Lord. Help me to risk being the 'bad' guy. There is no greater gift I could give someone than to help them to understand their need for Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

Lord, I am so grateful for the resources that You have blessed me with. Thank You, Lord. And thank You for my precious family whom I love and cherish. I am in awe of You, my King. I just want to love and serve You with my utmost ability. I do love You, Lord. And I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen...

No comments: