Friday, January 18, 2008

Lifting Up Termite Watkins


The 'Bug Man' from Deer Park

Last Night I was blessed by the testimony of a man on fire for the Lord. He really has an incredible story. I may be commenting more on it in the next few days. Here is his website if you'd like to research a little background information on 'the Bug Man'.

http://www.termitewatkins.com/

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thanks Lord for the inspiring story and testimony of Termite Watkins. I pray blessings on his efforts to advance the Kingdom. I lift up his health. I lift up his family and friends to you.

Father, He has done great works in Your Name. Someone is even making a movie about those works. I pray for the witnessing opportunities that will arise after this movie hits the box office. I pray for blessings upon everyone associated with this endeavor.

Thank You Father for always blessing me with exactly what I need exactly when I need it. Your timing is always perfect and I'm learning more and more to trust it every day.

I love you Lord and I give this day to You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: