Thursday, January 10, 2008

More Habakkuk

Last night and early this morning I studied Habakkuk 1-2 very closely and this evening I will try to wrap up my study of Habakkuk by concluding Chapter three. My life's current chapter really identifies with many of the lessons I am learning from the Book of Habakkuk. Right now there is somewhat a sense of uncertainty in my life. I do feel darkness all around me, closing in at times. Circumstances aren't all turning out as I had hoped they would. Habakkuk sensed all those same scenarios in his life, too. Yet he was faithful.

Dr Charles Stanley explains the book of Habakkuk with one of his Life Lesson Principles...

Disappointment in life is inevitable, discouragement is optional.

We must not be discouraged. Discouragement is one of the Devil's most effective weapons. Do not give in to discouragement, people. Never, Never, Never...!

Live by Faith. Trust in God. Believe in HIM. Call upon the NAME of the Lord and Be saved...!

No comments: