Friday, February 08, 2008

The Bible Bus....

Here's a neat photo I stumbled across this morning as I was searching for Christian Blogs...

The blogsite associated with it is a cool concept... There is assigned daily reading and readers comment on it.... Click the photo to go to the site....

Coach Sam's Travel Notes: I spent the nite in Dallas last night. Boy did I miss my family and the comforts of home... I've got several seminars to attend today then it's off to the aorport and back to good old Houston...! Yea...!

Coach Sam's Thought For The Day: TGIF... Today God is First!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I give you my heart and soul today. I live for You, Lord. Lord You are the Giver of all good things... I thank You for giving me such a wonderful family whom I love and cherish. You have blessed me beyond measure and I love You, Lord...! Father I do give this day to You.

You are first, my King... And Father I pray these things in Jesus Name, Amen.

1 comment:

Monica Chadwell said...

That is a cool photo!! Looks like an awesome ride! ;-)