Tuesday, April 01, 2008

More Praise...!

We are blessed to have more praise reports...! Monica is getting very busy with teaching art to the local home school community. She's really found her niche in art and God is blessing us greatly in that area. God is so Good. God is so faithful. God is in control.

I have to say that things are moving right along in tennis, too. I have a record number of new student inquireys lately.

The Holy Spirit is definitely alive and well and at work in our house...! We're on fire for Christ...! Today I'm starting a new scripture memorization program. I'm really going to get the WORD down deep inside me...!

Thank You Lord for these blessings...!

Lord Jesus, Thank You for blessing this family. Father God every good and perfect gift comes from you! You are an awesome God. I sing Your praises. I sing of Your faithfulness. I love you, Lord. I give this day to You, Father, for Your Glory. And I pray these things in Your Precious, Holy Name, Amen!

No comments: