Monday, May 12, 2008

Praise Report...!

Yesterday did not end up as I had expected. We went to Matagorda Beach after church but almost got stuck in the sand as we were entering the beach. Our front wheels got stuck but thankfully a few men came by and helped push us out of the sand. Monica and I fished for a few minutes while and Elijah and Connor played, but I ended up spending the next few hours helping other people who were also getting stuck at the entrance of the beach. I'm sore this morning from digging and pushing cars out...!

I was a bit concerned that we would have difficulty exiting the beach when it was our time to leave, but God was with us and I was able to drive out without too much trouble. Isn't it interesting that 4 wheel drive trucks were getting stuck, but I was able to drive out in 2 wheel drive car...?

That's the power of prayer.

THANK YOU, GOD...!

Lesson learned: Don't drive on the beach. Park and walk...!

Church yesterday morning was very spiritually moving, of course. And last night I could not sleep hardly at all because I could not put the bible down. I completed the Acts of the Apostles and have read about halfway through the book of Romans early this morning. Wow...! I've got an incredibly full day of work today, but I'm planning to take several bible study breaks through out the day because I want to feed on the word of God continually.

Our Pastor said that getting the word of God in You was so important that we should take a day off from work if we had too... I'm in complete agreement with that...!

Dear Heavenly Father, Lord, thank you again for Mommies. Thank You for my precious wife and mommy of our children. Thank You for yesterday, Lord. We were blessed abundantly.

Father God I thank You for what's going on inside of me spiritually. I feel more alive than I ever have, Lord. I pray that what's going on with me will be infectious to those around me. Help me to present a clear, strong witness for the sake of Your Kingdom Lord. Help me to tell 'my story' to everyone who will hear it.

Lord I pray for Holy Spirit power to manifest itself in me. Help me to be the man you have called me to be. Help me be a better leader at home to my wife and kids, especially Connor. I know change has to begin at home, first. But Lord I am ready for change. I am ready to do Your will. I am ready to unashamedly declare Your Glory to men.

Father God I realize that in these times we now live in that I am being called on a 24/7 search and rescue mission for the souls of men, women, and children all around me.

Thank You Lord for the many opportunities before me. You are a Good and Mighty God. You are The King of Kings and Lord of Lords and I worship You, My Precious Savior!

I love You, Lord. And in the power Jesus' Holy Name I pray, Amen.!..


No comments: