Sunday, May 11, 2008

Prayer for Mommies Everywhere

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, today I want to thank You and praise You for creating Mommies. I was blessed to have a mommy who loved me very much and raised me up to know right from wrong. She raised me up to have respect for others. She taught me how to take care of myself. She definitely took care of me as best she could. I loved my mommy very much and miss her very much today. Thank You for the years I had with my mommy.

Father God I also want to thank You and praise you for my sweet Monica who is most definitely one of the best mommies I have ever seen. I am tremendously blessed to observe her in action every day and rest assured that she gives 100 percent of herself to her children and husband every single day. I do not know a more selfless and loving person than my precious wife and mother of Elijah and Connor.

I lift up Monica today, Lord. Bless her. And bless mommies everywhere all around the world. Mommies and daddies have the most important jobs in the world. Today we set aside as special to honor our mommies, and I for one am truly grateful for the Mommy influence in my life...!

I love You Lord. You are a Good and Awesome God. I give today to you, My King. Help us to make today special for our mommies. I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

1 comment:

Monica Chadwell said...

Thank you, Sweetie. My heart is swelling .... I love you so much!

M-