Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Explanation of Angels: Hebrews 1:14

The first book of Hebrews mentions angels quite a bit. I like the reassurance that angels are put into service to help believers in this world. I'm looking forward to an in depth study of Hebrews this next week.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I give this day to You. I lift up my tennis students to You. I pray for good classes this morning. I pray that I present a Godly example this morning and all throughout the day. Lord I pray that i make a difference in the life of a young person today.

Father God I want nothing more than to be right in the middle of Your perfect will for my life and my family's life. Bless me to know Your will, my King. Lord if I face adversity today I pray You will send ministering angels my way to help me.

Thank You Lord for being such a good and awesome God. I love You. You And I pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: