Monday, June 23, 2008

Prayer For Faith

This morning I'm praying for faith. I've been reading in Hebrews about all the men of great faith. My faith seems so small. I have a 'hopeful' faith, but that isn't really faith at all. What I need is an 'expectant' faith. I need the Faith of Hebrews 11:1-3.

Lord with so many great examples of Your faithfulness recorded in the bible, how can I be short on faith....?

Father God, I do believe that You made the heavens and the earth. I do believe that You have power over everything. I know that You will activate the Holy Spirit to work in my life if I only ask and believe. Lord I'm asking this morning. And I pray that You would strengthen my faith.

Father, help me to live a sinless life from here on out. Help me to right the wrongs in my life. Lord I believe that You still have great work for me to do for You but mt biggest hindrance is myself. Help me to get out of the way.

Lord I love You. And I give this day to You. I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: