Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Prayer for My Wife...!


Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for my precious wife, Monica. You have blessed me beyond measure with the perfect life partner. I love and cherish her so much. Father God I pray for an extra special day for Monica as she celebrates her birthday today. Oh what a special day, Lord.

I would give my bride anything in the world if it were in my power. But I know there is no 'Material Thing' that she truly covets. Lord I pray this morning that I would just be the best husband to Monica that I can be. She is so gracious that she would say that I already am, but I know I can do better in many areas. And Lord with Your help I will do better.

Today Lord I just lift Monica up to You. I thank You for her presence in my life and for what she means to our family. She is the best wife and mommy to our children that I could have ever hoped for. I pray the sweetest blessings upon her today.

In Jesus' Name I Pray, AMEN...!



1 comment:

Judy Ohlemacher said...

Happy Birthday. I did not forget but wanted to call you this evening after the baby goes to bed.