Thursday, July 17, 2008

Great is God's Faithfulness...Lamentations 3:22-23

Dr Stanley's devotional this morning got me thinking how many times I have witnessed God's power, mercy, comfort, and blessing in my life. It's really staggering.

Today's key scripture verse comes from Lamentations. It's been a long time since I read that old testament book. I think I'll go back and read it this evening.

Father God, Thank You Lord for the many blessings in my life. You have been faithful. Lord I just pray this morning that my hunger and thirst to know you more never wanes or dries up. Instead Lord, I pray that You increase my hunger and thirst. Oh Lord I pray I would devour the bible as I used to consume my favorite fiction novels. And Lord I just want to draw closer to you. To know You more.

Lord, Help me put my 'story' together about all the wondrous things You've done for me over the years. You really have been faithful, Lord. Even when I have not been

I love You, Jesus. I rest in You. Father God if lift up my family to You. They are so precious to me. I pray blessings upon them. Keep them safe, and may they grow in You as well.

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: