Thursday, September 04, 2008

Lifting Up Elijah and Monica

Elijah is feeling poorly this morning... He has developed a cough and runny nose over night. I have kept him home from school today. His mommy was feeling kinda run down this morning, too.

Father God, I lift up my family this morning. I pray that Elijah's throat begins to feel better and his cough goes away. Lord I also lift up my sweet wife this morning, too. I pray for a good day of art classes for her and of course that she feels better as well.

Lord You are the Great Physician, You are Mighty to save. Father I leave the health of my child and wife in Your capable hands. I love You Lord. And I give You another day of surrendered obedience to Your will. I love You Father And I pray in the name of my sweet Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: