Saturday, September 06, 2008

Praying For Elijah

Psalm 118:24 This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it..!


Elijah is still sick today. He has a sore throat, coughing, and congestion. I pray this morning for divine healing and recuperation. And I praise God that He is the God of all creation, of heaven and earth, of seen and unseen. God has the whole world in His hands. He IS the beginning and the end. Life is all about God and our relationship with Him.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord it is written that You are the Author of life. You knit us in our mother's womb. You know exactly the number of hairs are upon our head. You know everything, Lord. Nothing escapes Your vision or knowledge. And You have great compassion and care for all living things. The bible says that You even know when a sparrow falls.

I believe that You know the health status of every living thing on this planet. Father God I lift up Elijah to You now. I bathe him in holy prayer. He is such a good, sweet, and loving little boy, Lord. Please don't allow this illness to linger long within him. Restore him, Lord.

Lord You are the Great Physician. Father God I pray for a swift, complete healing of Elijah. And Lord I pray a hedge of health protection around each and every member of this household, including myself..

Help us to get well and stay well. Father God I believe in You, I trust in You. I love You, Lord and I give this day to You. Thank You for another day to make a difference in this world. By Your Grace I will impact someone for Your Kingdom today...

Thank You, Lord. Thank you, Jesus. You are a great and mighty God. You are certainly mighty to save.

Father God I submit these requests and humbly pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: