Sunday, October 05, 2008

Praise Report

First of all, I have to give God a great big shout of Praise for my tournament going well this weekend. There were a few 'bumps' along the way, but over all it was an excellent day.

God is Good...!

I awakened this morning early and just laid in bed praying. God spoke to me to spend more time in prayer. He wants me to spend more time in The Word. He wants me to really get involved in the lives of specific people within my sphere of influence.

God wants my life to be a living testimony of what a relationship with Him looks like.

I'm looking forward to today. I know for certain that I'll be faced with challenges. And I have a decision to make right now. Am I going to face those challenges with Holy Spirit power and grace, or am I going to look and act like the rest of the world...?

I'm choosing God. I'm choosing the Fruits of the Spirit: Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self Control.

That's right, the Fruit of the Spirit is NOT a coconut...! (-That's an inside joke for those of you on the inside...!)

OK... My armor is on. I'm girded and ready for any spiritual battle that may potentially come my way today.

Love God. Honor God. Live God's Way. Praise the Lord, I am a Friend of God...!

No weapon formed against me will prosper...! On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand...!

Have a Blessed Day, Prayer Warriors...!

No comments: