Saturday, October 04, 2008

Prayer For Today's Tournament

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I cover this tournament in prayer today. I have put my utmost into this event and I just give You the credit for all the success it will enjoy. Lord my labor is in Your Honor and Glory.

Father God I thank You that I can even host a tournament in the first place. In other parts of the world there is violence, hunger, disease, and poverty but here in America we are still living a life of luxury compared to most of our neighbors. Thank You Lord for blessing America.

Lord I stand in the gap for my country today, too. Although many have turned away from You, there are many more still who call You their Lord and Savior. Lord on behalf of America I ask forgiveness. Turn the hearts of those who have strayed and are lost.

Lord, I once was lost. But Praise You now I'm found. I will not forget what it was like to walk alone, apart from You. Oh Lord I pray for healing for this land. I pray that a spirit of true repentance will descend upon this country.

My God and King I am here. I am ready to serve You. Help me to not miss any Kingdom opportunities that come my way. I pray this tournament will be a great witnessing opportunity. Father I pray for Your light to shine in me today and Your glory will be revealed.

I lift up the competitors and their parents as they travel to and from my event. I pray for good sportsmanship. I pray for safety. Lord I pray Holy Spirit Power for my communication skills today.

I love You Jesus. And in Your precious, holy name I pray, Amen...!

No comments: