Thursday, November 13, 2008

Obedient and Trusting

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I sincerely thank You for the chain of events that is currently unfolding in my life. I am sorry that I did not heed the promptings of the Holy Spirit sooner.

I realize that I have come to this conclusion before, several times in my career.

Why is it that I seem to keep getting short term memory loss?

It doesn't matter so much where I work, but that I serve You with all my heart, mind, and soul. I can not with good conscience work for an organization that does not Honor You.

Father God I step out in faith this morning. Lord I trust in You. I stand on Your Word. I will be obedient. I give You all the praise and honor that You so richly deserve. Though I can not see what the future will bring, I know that as long as I am obedient to Your Principles then I have nothing to fear...

I love YOU LORD. And I pray these things in JESUS' name. Amen.