Sunday, November 09, 2008

Praise Report...!

I have to just give God a GREAT BIG SHOUT this morning. The fund raiser event went well yesterday. The morning drill was well attended and everyone had a fun time.

I did have a few 'wrinkles' occur to my event planning, but it all worked out fine. I had a key helper not show up which stressed out my initial organization, but Monica and Connor rushed up to the tennis center and saved me by pitching in and helping with activities.

Later that afternoon Connor filled in as my partner playing matches and we had a great time...!

I love that we all pulled together at a crucial time for a common good. That was HUGE!

As far as I'm concerned, God worked a miracle yesterday!

THANK YOU GOD!

Dear Heavenly Father,

It's amazing how you worked a potentially terrible situation with one of my instructors not showing up for my big fund raiser event into a family triumph with Monica and Connor arriving and making it all work out better than I had originally intended.

You are truly an AMAZING GOD...! I'll just add that to the list of the many other occurrences when You have stepped in and saved the day in an unexpected way.

Father God I do give You all the Glory for everything that went well yesterday, both on the court and off. Thank You so much for a good family day for the Chadwells...!

Lord, I just pray that You continue the work You have started in our family. Help Connor and I control our words and tones with each other and give each of us grace when we fail to do so.

Bless us today, Oh Lord. Father God I lift up Cere as he prepares his sermon message for today. I also lift up Pastor Greg and clergymen everywhere this morning. Today is the first Sunday after our presidential election. No doubt the messages will probably have some degree of political overtones. Lord let Your Holy Spirit speak to us today through our shepherds.

Lord I lift up America to You this morning. I pray that now more than ever Christians will rise up make their voices heard to our elected leaders. We can not afford to wait two or four more years until the next elections. We must all become political activist watchdogs now..! Oh Lord I pray for a stirring in the hearts of Your people in this way.

It's no coincidence that I awakened many times last night with a sense of urgency to pray for America. These are critical times for the future of America as we know it...!

I love You Lord. I love my family, and I love America. Praise You, my Sovereign King, Bless my family, And God Bless America...!

I pray these things in Jesus' name, AMEN.

No comments: