Thursday, November 20, 2008

What Does a Devoted Follower of Christ Look Like...?

When I think of a role model of a devoted follower of Christ I think of my precious wife... She is always in the Word. She is always thinking of other people before herself. She is frequently exhausted because she spends most of her day in the caring of her family and friends.

I have got to be one of the blessed husbands on the planet because of my dear sweet Monica...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I thank You and give you praise for my wife. She is an awesome helpmate. She is a blessing to this family.

Lord I lift her up to You today as Monica has a long and challenging day of teaching ahead of her. Bless her energy level and focus as she awakes in a few minutes to start her morning preparing for her classes. Father God if there is anything I can do to make her day go smoother or easier please help me to be attuned to my wife's needs and be there when she needs me. She is always there for me, Lord.

Father God I pray a special blessing on Monica's students. I pray that many lives would be changed today by her encouraging words and Godly witness.

Lord I lift up Elijah and Connor today, too. I pray for a good day at school for them, Lord. I also ask blessings on my preparation for DTS tonight. It's getting down to the wire and I still have much preparing to do...

Father God I still have the interests of this great country of ours close to my heart. Lord please continue to bless America. I still pray that You raise up a generation of believers who would stand strong and tall for You. I pray for that Godly, Christian influence on our president and other governmental leaders.

Lord I pray for revival across this land. I pray for repentance from a people who have gone astray.

Father, Lord, Savior.... -I love You. I give this day to You, my King. Forever and Ever, In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN...!

No comments: