Thursday, December 04, 2008

The AFA: A Great American Institution

Dear Sam,

As we come to the close of 2008, I want to express my appreciation for the support you have given us. The future of our nation is in flux right now. Often it appears that all we have fought for in the past 30 years seems to be crumbling. But we will not despair.

Our cause is just and right. It is our responsibility to do our best to stand opposed to the agents of secularism and humanism and leave the outcome to the Lord. He has not called us to win every battle, as much as we would like to do that. He has called us to be faithful. And that we can do. We intend to go on fighting with all the strength we have. Our children and grandchildren are counting on us.

Sincerely,

Donald E Wildman, Founder of the American Family Association


This is a copy of a letter I received via email yesterday. Wow...! I am so inspired by that message. I am not going to give up. I will remain strong and faithful. I will continue to stand up for what I believe in.

God Bless America, and God Bless the American Family Association.

No comments: