Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Busy-ness

This is the time of year when everything tends to speed up. I can see my workload increasing. There's so many little extra projects going on now. They key for me is to NOT keep adding on.

I have to remain focused on what God says is important: Knowing Him and Sharing His Word with others...

I need to stay busy, Yes... But that busy-ness needs to be reflecting Christ to others.

Lord, thank You for another day to impact this world for You. I pray for blessings on my day and my family's day, Lord. Father God please guard our health. Monica and I are both working on some sore throats. Keep us well, Lord I pray.

My King, help me to get into and stay completely in the center of Your will for my life. I sense that right now is a crucial moment in time and I do not want to miss an opportunity to fulfil a call you may be placing before me. I pray for discernment. I pray for patience. Father God I pray for blessing.

I love You Lord. My heart is humble and I am ready willing and able to magnify You. Oh Lord I pray these things in Your precious son Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: