Friday, December 26, 2008

Grateful For Christmas

Yesterday was a peaceful day in the Chadwell House. We had a very nice Christmas. I just want to thank and praise God for blessing my family and I so abundantly. I know that not every family in America has it as nice as we do. And we are certainly enjoying a standard of living far beyond the rest of the world.

I take nothing for granted. I cherish these precious moments.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You my King for a blessed Christmas. I know have a better life than nearly everyone else on the planet.

My Question is: Why is this family so set apart...?

Luke 12:48 says to whom much is given then much is also expected...

Oh I pray that we are good and faithful stewards of all God's abundant blessings and that we are right in the middle of His will for our Lives.

Lord I give today for Your Glory. I hold my negative thoughts captive. I will speak Truth and Love today. I will be encouraging. And by Your grace I will live in peace with everyone making a difference in the lives of those within my sphere of influence.

Father God I stand in the gap today for my family. I pray that You would guard our health. I lift up my sweet sister Becky in New York and pray for intervention with her family. Oh Lord I lift up my brothers Stan and John as well.

Lord as always I stand in the gap this morning for America and it's leaders. Father I am sorry for the direction that America is taking as a country. I pray the young people Elijah and Connor's age. Lord I pray for You to raise up a generation who will know, honor, love You and change this world.

I love You Lord. You have rescued me. Praise be Your name, my King. And I pray these things in the power of the name of my Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ, Amen.


No comments: