Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ready For 2009

Wow... Today is the last day of the Year 2008. That's amazing. This year really seemed to fly by. I have to say that I think I've definitely grown more spiritually this year than any previous year. I'm not sure exactly what 2009 is going to bring, but I know there will be many opportunities to share my faith and it is my prayer to be a much more effective witness than I was in 2008.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I recognize what a great privilege I have been given to live in America. I have the most wonderful life in the world. Father God I am so grateful for what You have done for me. Lord I just pledge to try to live a life worthy of all this bounty.

I think 2008 was like a Great Awakening for me, spiritually. I feel a call to prayer and to witness like never before. Thank You Father God. I love You Lord.

I am ready, willing and able to give my utmost to Your call.

I praise Your Name, My King...! And I pray these thing in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: