Saturday, December 20, 2008

Still Seeking Righteousness.... And Standing in the Gap...

I'm reading Dr Tony Evans Book on Spiritual Warfare for the THIRD time now... Oh how I feel so ineffective for the Kingdom right now... I don't have time this morning to fully discuss this issue this morning, but let me say that I am Totally INTO the Word of God right now...! I'm girding up in my spiritual armor this morning and ready to go into battle standing strong against the Evil One.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I thank You for another day to make a difference in this world. I am so grateful for men of faith like Dr Tony Evans to disciple me.

Father God I am more and more aware of the spiritual battles taking place all around my family and I. Father God I pray blessings over Monica, Connor and Elijah today. Lord, let our home be a safe haven for them. I pray a hedge of protection around them today.

Lord Jesus I pray blessings over my tennis class this morning. Help me to make a difference in the lives of those around me. Father Help me to be more effective in standing strong for You. Help me to understand righteousness and to be more righteous. I don't feel very righteous this morning. Isn't that just the enemy's Lie...?

The bible says The fervent prayers of a righteous man are very effective... Oh My Precious King I pray blessings over America today. Help us as a country to turn to You, Lord. Lord and let me help facilitate that turning by reaching one person at a time with the TRUTH.

Who will I impact today, Lord...? Help me to not miss an opportunity...!

I love You, my King. And I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: