Saturday, January 10, 2009

Praying for Israel

A recent face book discussion troubled me when I learned that many of my friends have so many different opinions regarding the Israel - Palestine situation. SOMEBODY is completely off base and honestly, I don't think it's me. Today I pray for peace in Israel and also for discernment regarding the entire issue....

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I am deeply concerned for what is happening between Israel and Palestine right now. Father God, I pray for peace. I know these two entities have been fighting pretty much forever. I believe that Your word says we should stand with Israel. Help me to dive deeper into Your Word for more clarity on this issue. Lord help me to persuade my friends with The Truth...!

Father God I love You and give this day to You. Lord I pray a blessing over my family today. Father I pray a blessing over myself as I travel to Houston for an emergency dental appointment.

I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: