Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Praying For Today...

Today is a big busy day for my precious wife and so I am going to be lifting her up in prayer all day long. I have a good friend who is battling cancer today and I am going to be lifting him up all day. There's a lot of other people and situations I'm praying for too...

Dear Heavenly Father,

As always I lift up my beautiful bride to You today. Bless her as she takes today to prepare for her art classes tomorrow. Help me to manage Elijah and give Monica peace and quiet so she can concentrate on her work this morning.

Lord You know about my friend who is battling cancer. Bless my friend Lord. I pray for healing. Let this be a great testimony of every one's faithfulness, Lord.

Father God help me to walk closer with You today. I love You Lord. I want to show my gratitude and love by living my life for Your Glory and honor my King. I am very sorry for things I have done that have not honored You in the past and with the help of Your Holy Spirit will sin no more...

I rest in You, Lord. And pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen...!

No comments: