Thursday, January 08, 2009

So Much To Pray For...

My Dear Sweet wife is teaching art classes this morning. I am lifting her up today. I am praying for myself also because I seem to have an overwhelming amount of work to get done, and as usual, not enough time to get it done and still retain my sanity! I need help prioritizing my time this morning. I still have sick friends out there, AND I must pray for our country and it's leaders.

To all my prayer warrior friends who read this blog, please take a moment to lift these prayer requests up to God. Thanks...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

First of all, thank You for prayer. I don't know where I would be without it. Father God I am also thankful for my precious wife. I lift her up this morning. Bless her time with her students in a powerful way these next few hours. I pray that many lives are touched by my wife's sweet, gentle manner. I pray that everyone can see Your Joy and the light of Your Glory in her heart.

Lord I lift up Elijah and Connor at school today as well. I pray for their teachers. Lord I pray that my children will be inspired and influenced by caring, Godly adults and other youth throughout their day today. Protect, guard and shield them from the enemy and his deceptions Lord. Bless their day, and let them be a blessing to others as well, my King.

Lord I continue to lift up my friend who has cancer. He doesn't want his name listed publicly, but You know him, Lord. Bless him with healing, Lord I pray.

Father God I stand in the gap for America and it's leaders. I pray for a change of heart for President Obama regarding abortion and Israel. Lord I pray for Godly people within his administration to witness to him and influence him for the sake of Your Kingdom. Lord I lift up the people in His family's life, especially his daughters. There's no quicker way to get through to a man's heart than through his children. Lord I pray for America as a country. Awaken those who call themselves Your children to impact our society, not to be impacted by it..!

Finally Lord I pray for blessings on myself. I am overwhelmed right now. Help me be strong. Help me to make wise decisions. Help me to not take on more than I can accomplish. Lift me up to be a great coach today and inspire young people to be the best they can be today.

Lord I love You and give this day up for Your Glory. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: