Saturday, February 14, 2009

Flight 3407

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord my heart breaks for the families of the victims of flight 3407. I humbly lift up everyone who lost a friend or loved one in that deadly airplane crash.

Father God, an event like that reminds us just how fragile and precious life is. Every breath is a gift from heaven. Thank You Lord for life. I pray that I never take for granted a minute of this wonderful life You have blessed me with.

Thank You Lord for my precious wife and family. Thank You for the opportunity to make a living doing an activity that I have a great passion for: coaching.

Lord God I love You. I'm living for You, Lord. Everything is for Your glory. I ask for a blessing on my tennis event today. I pray for good weather, good sportsmanship, health and safety for all the participants.

i pray these things in the power and might of Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: