Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lifting Up My Sweet Wife...

Thursdays are always the most challenging days for Monica. I cover her in prayer this morning and all throughout the day today...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for my precious wife, Monica. I lift her and her efforts up to you today. I pray blessings on her travel to and from school. I ask for special blessings on her classes. Lord I pray that Monica makes a difference in the lives of all her students this morning and afternoon.

My wife is a great blessing to me and it is a privilege and honor to pray for her. Lord You are Good. You supply all my needs. I love You and offer up today for Your Honor and Glory.

Bless me as well, please Lord. Help my day flow smoothly and allow me to accomplish much. Lord help me make wise decisions today and bless my encounters with the world.

I thank You for Your Grace and Mercy. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: