Saturday, February 21, 2009

Prayer for today...

Today the Houston Pro Tennis Association is hosting a big tournament in Katy. There is a good chance of rain but I'm praying that the rain holds off today.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I pray blessings on the weather today. I'm believing for a 'weather miracle'. Father God I know that prayer works when a person believes. I'm not hopeful that the rain will hold off. I'm expectant that it will hold off. I pray for safety for players and parents traveling to and from the tournament today. Lord I pray for good communication between the players and tournament personnel today.

Father God I also ask blessings on my lessons today. Help me to make a difference in other's lives through encouragement and positive reinforcement. I thank You Lord for allowing me to do what I do and make a living coaching a sport I love so much.

Lord thank You for my family. I love them and pray blessings on them today. I Love You, my King and pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: