Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Prayer For My Week

This is an extremely busy week for me. I'm helping out with some high school tournaments, I have a big home school presentation today, and I have my normal load of lessons.

I am in prayer right now for a special ministry that I might become a part of. Today I am just praying for God's discernment in that area.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord thank You for being a great big God. You amaze me every single day...! Thank you for blessing me with so many abundant blessings. Father God I seek Your counsel this morning. Would You have me become a part of this ministry opportunity that seems to be opening up before me...?

I am going to try to just be still and quiet and listen for Your voice. I love You Lord, and pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: