Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Praise Report...!

The first day of my busy week went very well. The tournament went well, the home school program went very well, and lessons went well.

And this morning I actually slept until 7:30 AM...! PRAISE THE LORD...!

I'm starting off the morning feeling much better than I did when I went to sleep. Honestly, I was exhausted last night...! But it was a 'good' exhausted from a day spent giving Glory to God...!

I hope and pray that today is as productive and God Honoring...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

I look out the window this morning and see a beautiful day. Thank you Lord for making another day and giving me an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. Father God I pray for grace, mercy, and wisdom.

Bless my efforts to bring the HPTA back on track and facilitate the new leadership for our organization. Help me to continue to 'shrink' my work load to allow me to be more useful to You.

Lord Jesus, I ask for wisdom as I decide to become more involved in a ministry that has been brought to my attention. I'm letting You lead me, my King. I've made far too many mistakes in my life running in to something under my own power. I'm waiting on You.

Lord I pray in the power of expectant prayer, not hopeful prayer. I KNOW You will be faithful to lead me.

Thank You my King for all the abundant blessings in my life. What a privilege and luxury to be able to sit on a couch with a warm blanket on my legs pecking away on a laptop connected to the Internet...!

Father God I love You. I do give every moment of my day for Your Glory. I'm very sorry and repentant for those moments when I fall short in my thoughts and behavior.

Lord bless my sweet precious family whom I love deeply. And I pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: