Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Praising HIM...

Yesterday was a LONG Day for me. Mondays usually are. I teach a total of eight and a half hours of classes to over 75 students throughout the day and have a two hour commute on top of all that...

It's physically difficult for an over weight man to be on the tennis court and in the car for that length of time. I miss my family most of all. But I am grateful to be able to interact with that many people every Monday. God is Good. -And all my success on the tennis court and all the lives that are impacted in a positive way are not because of Sam Chadwell. No, any good that happens is the work of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Thank You, Jesus.

Lord Jesus,

Thank You for blessing me. Lord I give You all the credit, praise and glory for a good day yesterday. It is my pleasure to teach, coach, and encourage others. Thank You for the many opportunities You give me all the time. Lord I am sorry that sometimes I take things for granted, or assign the credit to myself or my own efforts. I realize that I am nothing without a Savior...!

Lord I lift up my friend Todd this morning who is struggling with cancer. Father God I pray blessings on Connor and his day today. Thank you Lord for the positive changes we see in him. Lord I pray for my wife and baby boy Elijah. Bless them with an outstanding day today my King...!

Father God I lift up my dear sister who is under severe stress right now. She is under attack on many fronts. Help her to be discerning in her life decisions Lord.

Lord I lift up President Obama and the rest of the leaders of our country. I pray for Godly influences on this countries' administration. I pray that Christians everywhere will rise up and make their voices be heard regarding the many social issues thus country is facing.

Lord I love You. And for my part in today's history I am just going to walk as closely with you as I can today. Father God in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: