Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Proverbs Study... Day Two... Proverbs Two

I love Proverbs Two. There are some amazing promises in that book. But they are all 'cause and effect' promises. -If you do one thing, then God does another...

Here is says that IF we diligently seek God's Wisdom, then we will have it, and more...!

My scripture memory verse is Proverbs 2:1-9 today. It's kind of a long passage but a key passage none the less...


1 My son, if you accept my words and store up my commands within you, 2 turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding, 3 and if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, 4 and if you look for it as for silver and
search for it as for hidden treasure, 5 then you will understand the fear of the LORD and find the knowledge of God. 6 For the LORD gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. 7 He holds victory in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless, 8 for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones. 9 Then you will understand what is right and just and fair—every good path. -Proverbs 2:1-9

I completely identify with those verses because I truly am searching God's words like hidden treasure. I do call out for insight and understanding...!

Lord Jesus I love You. I thank You and Praise You for Your Precious Word. Bless me Lord. Bless me to be a blessing to those around me. I pray for a good and productive day today. For Your Glory, In the power of Your Name, Jesus Christ I pray, AMEN

No comments: