Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Church in America...

What is 'the Church' in America...? I am sad and disappointed at all the weak, watered down faith I observe. I have been reading Voice of the Martyrs Magazine, and have visited http://persecution.com/ on the web. There's even a Voice of the Martyrs Blog

There are Christians around the world who put their lives on the line every day for their faith. American Christians are sitting back in comfort and letting the foundation of America erode and fall noiselessly to the ground...!

God is still speaking to me about what my role needs to be in all this, but I know I am being led to be active in standing up for the Truth...! I think the persecution of Christians is coming to America, and it's coming FAST...! Today I am standing in the gap for America...!

Who will join me...?

Here's a good website you might want to become familiar with: http://www.awakeamericans.org/


Today I lift up the Ministry of Dr Chuck Harding. God Bless You, Dr Harding...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, Praise You...! You are in control. This is the time for men and women of faith to stand up for the TRUTH. Father God I lift up Dr Harding and his God and Country Ministry. Bless him and his precious family, Lord. I appreciate that You have sent men like Dr Harding to bring Your message and call attention to what is going on in our world.

Lord help me to impact those within my sphere of influence for You. Father God Help Dr Harding, too. Father God I love You. I live for You.

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: