Sunday, August 23, 2009

All Nighter...

Wow... I slept for a few hours earlier this evening but awakend about 1 AM and have been up all morning... I've worked on my website a bit, but my thoughts keep turning to spiritual matters.

I have some deep burdens of prayer. There are people within my sphere of influence that desperately need ministering. And as I just wrote that, a scripture verse comes to mind. It's where Jesus rebukes the man for worrying about the splinter in his neighbor's eye while the man himself has a log in his own eye. Matthew 7:5

Hmmm.... I know that I'm not perfect, just a simple work in progress. Still, in my life I've already lost loved ones whom I am fairly certain died without knowing a personal saving relationship with Jesus Christ.

I can not stand to see history repeat itself. I feel a need to clear my schedule of any and all wasted, 'busy' time in order to be available for intercessory prayer and to focus on the things that are important to God...!

Hard Questions to Ask Myself...

Is God Number One in my Life...?

How much time of my day is spent engaging in activity that has nothing what so ever to do with advancing the Kingdom...?

How much do I trust God...? How do I manifest that Trust...?

Oh I have a lot of soul searching to do....

To be continued...

No comments: