Friday, August 21, 2009

Dear Heavenly Father...

Oh today I need to get my act together. My Precious King let me start the day just acknowledging how Great You Are and how I am so under Your Authority.

Lord I recognize my many short comings. Help me to be more patient. Help me to be slower to anger. I read somewhere that the safest place in the world to be is right in the middle of Your will for our lives. Oh that's where I want to be, Lord.

I love You my precious Savior. You have blessed me greatly. You gave Your life for me. Lord I want to return the favor by living an Extraordinary Life totally devoted to You.

Father God I'm dealing with many issues at the moment. You know what they are. I realize that the road ahead may be difficult, but I rest in You, my King. I trust in You, Lord. I pray that You help me to be more like You.

I pray blessings on my family today. Help me to be a great blessing to them. Lord You are so Good. I rest in You, my King. Thank You for being my Savior and thank You also for being the Lord of my life. I love You Jesus and pray these things in Your precious name, AMEN.

No comments: