Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Morning of Intercession...

I'm up early with one thing on my mind: INTERCESSION...

Here are some of the situations and individuals I will be praying for throughout the day:

  • My Stepson Connor's safe travel home from California
  • Ralph Marquez
  • FBC West Columbia Pastor Search Committee
  • Monica and Elijah
  • Robin Welborn
  • Teachers, students, and school administrators
  • My Sis
  • Judy and Arno
  • America and our elected officials

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord my requests are many. But You are God enough to handle them, and then some. I trust You Lord. And I praise You in advance for knowing my heart and already working on these things behind the scenes even as I compose the words. I praise You and thank You for a great life. -A life I don't deserve.

Thank You for Your Grace, my King. God You ARE GOOD...! You NEVER FAIL.

I pray for speedy recovery, I pray for discernment and wisdom, I pray for salvations, I pray for Your Divine WILL to be accomplished in every matter, Father.

Lord I love You. I am seeking Your face, my King. I want to honor You my King. I give this day to You, Lord. And pray these things in the holy name of JESUS CHRIST, Amen.

No comments: