Thursday, August 13, 2009

Seeking God and Praising HIM

I awakened this morning not with a hunger and thirst for food and water but a hunger and thirst for the WORD OF GOD.

This Verse was on my mind: Psalm 103.1..... Praise the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me...

I love that. Let everything that is within me praise the Lord...! Today I am praising God with my lips and with the words I write and post but I can honestly say that I have the Joy of the Lord in my heart and in my soul....!

HE Really is WITHIN Me...! It's a good feeling. Oh God is Good. He is Perfect and Holy.

Blessed be the Name of the Lord...!

Father God, I love You. I give You thanks and praise for every good and perfect thing in my life...! I can't explain it but I know that good things are going to happen today. I'm giving You thanks and praise for that right now, my King.

I'm giving You my heart, Lord. You gave Your life away for me and I will never be the same again. Thank You for Your Goodness. Thank You for Your Blessings. Thank You for not being fair and giving me what I deserve. Thank You for Grace and Mercy.

Thank you for the Cross. Lord i give today to You for Your Glory. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: