Friday, August 14, 2009

What's My 'Spiritual Temperature'...? -HOT...!

The bible says it is better to be either hot or cold, not luke warm... 'I think I'm HOT!

Here's some great sermon notes I came across as I was researching Revelation 3:15-16

http://www.letgodbetrue.com/sermons/pdf/hot-cold-or-lukewarm.pdf

My spiritual condition is literally consumed with seeking God's face!

Father God,

Thank You for firing me up for You. And thank You for sending people into my life to inspire, motivate and encourage me to stay focused on and live for You.

Help me encourage and motivate others for You, Lord. And not for my glory, but Yours, my King. Father God You have placed me in a unique situation to be able to impact a great number of people within my sphere of influence. Season my words to a most effective witness.

I love You Lord. I live to serve You.

Father I present my family to You this morning. Bless them Lord. Bless my wife to complete her art project today. Bless Elijah and Connor to have a great day of growing in You.

Lord I lift up Ralph, a good friend who is in the hospital with heart issues right now. I pray for healing for him and comfort for his sweet family.

Lord I pray for my tennis camp today. Help me to really reach the participants this morning not only with a tennis lesson but a life lesson. That's what coaching is about. That's what you've called me to.

Father God, I pray for my country this morning. Oh I weep for America this morning but pray for the small remnant to stand strong and true. Lord I pray for this country's leaders that they would turn to You.

Lord Jesus, you are the ONLY answer. Help me to carry on. Help me to be obedient. Help me to trust. I know that You will provide for Your children. So why do I have anxiety at times...? Isn't that unbelief..? I am sorry for my times of doubt. Heal me in that area Lord.

Thank You for my wife who constantly points to You and is such a blessing and encouragement to myself and those around her.

I pray and give thanks for many things this morning Jesus, but I recognize that the greatest gift of all is what You did on Calvary. Thank You. I love You. And in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: