Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Praying For America


Friends, America needs our prayers. Every day a little more of our liberty is taken away. Some Christians would say that we need not concern ourselves with politics. I think we are called as Christians to stand up for what we believe in. All it takes for evil to prevail is for good people to remain silent and do nothing. I am publicly taking a stand for Jesus. I am getting involved in politics by writing and phoning my congressmen and legislators. I am making crucial issues known to everyone within my sphere of influence. And Most importantly:
I'm Praying...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I stand in the Gap for America this morning. I pray a blessing over this country. Lord give us more time to repent. Father give those who really love and serve You more opportunity to influence those around us.
Father God I feel assaulted by then enemy on every front in my life right now. Help me to stand tall amidst the oppression. Help me to see the world through Your eyes. Lord Jesus guide my steps, words, and actions.
Thank You for today my King. Thank You for another breath and another opportunity to stand up for the Truth. Thank You for my precious family. Lord I do what I do for them and You.
I love you Lord. You have lifted me up from the depths.. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: