Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Psalm 119:4 Good Verse...

May those who fear You rejoice when they see me for I have put my hope in Your WORD...

We can be an encouragement to others when they see us trust in the Lord and live a life totally, recklessly abandoned to Him...!

What has given me encouragement and cause to rejoice lately...?


-The Faith of My Precious Wife.

-The miracle of my sweet little boy Elijah

-Watching my stepson Connor grow in his faith.

-Young people at church reciting the books of the bible in order.

-Young people at church reciting the 10 commandments in order.

-Young people reading their bibles and memorizing scripture.

-Movies like facing the Giants and Faith like Potatos.


Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for any and all encouragement and inspiration that comes my way. There is so much bad happening in the world, but I can see You raising up a generation of prayer warriors and those who would live their lives counter to popular culture. Thank You for the hope of the future.

Lord I humbly pray that my life's message would not be a hindrance to some but an encouragement to many. What ever the case, I will endeavor to live my life for You.

Father God I lift up my sister Becky who is traveling today. I lift up my own house to You, Lord. Please bless the Chadwells. Bless our health and bless our finances as we seek to live lives of obedience to .Your words and will.

Lord I am learning to trust You more and more. Thank You for healing my faith. Thank You for the efforts of those Christians who have gone before me. Lord I love You. I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: