Saturday, April 23, 2011

Praise Report...

Last night I enjoyed a fun family evening with Connor, Elijah, and Monica. That's right, everyone was present. We enjoyed a delicious meal prepared by my precious wife, and then watched sky angel together for several hours after that.

I honestly can not remember the last time all four of us enjoyed a peaceful family evening together... PRAISE the LORD...!

It's no coincidence that this blessing came around Easter time...

Praise God from who ALL blessings flow...

Dear Heavenly Father, Praise You Lord Jesus: Giver of All Good Things...! Lord, I take credit for nothing good in my life. Every Good and Perfect Gift comes from You...!

I love You Lord. I am not worthy of anything good yet YOU have chosen to bless me and not only that, You have blessed me ubundantly. Father, I am so sorry for my sins that nailed You to the Cross. Thank You for Your Grace and Mercy.

Lord I pray continued blessings on my house. Please continue the good work You have begun in this family. Help me to be the husband, daddy, coach, and friend that You have called me to be.

Father God, You are truly an AWESOME GOD...! I lift Your name up on High...!

And in Jesus' Name I pray, Amen...!

No comments: