Friday, October 07, 2011

Thankful Friday

1 Thes 5:8.......   Give THANKS in all circumstances.  For this is God's WILL for you in CHRIST JESUS...!

While I try to be constantly Thankful, I most definitely fall short of the mark pretty much on a daily basis.   On Fridays I like to take a few moments of reflection and count some of the blessings for which I am VERY GRATEFUL for.  The following is not a complete list but is a good starting place.


I am grateful for my Precious Family...!  

I am grateful for God's Provisions for my family...!  We have a roof over our heads and food in our pantry!

I am grateful for a Purpose...!   As a Christian I am called to be salt and light to a dark world!

I am grateful for the Challenges and Trials in my Life...!   Struggles sharpen and strengthen us.  They draw us closer to God...!

I am grateful for a Renewed Spirit to be in The Word and spend Quiet Time with my Lord...!   God is opening my eyes and showing me things every single day!  Praise Him...!

And I am MOST GRATEFUL for God's Son, JESUS, who died for my sins and made it possible for me to have Everlasting Life...!

Father God,

Thank You for these wondrous blessings that I do not deserve...!  You are such a graceful and merciful God...!  I love You, Lord.  I pray blessings on my precious family today and and ask You to help me be a good steward of my blessings.   I love You, Lord and pray these things in Jesus' Name,

Amen.

No comments: