Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Heart Of The Matter... Part 1

Pastor Craig Baird of Cornerstone Church of the Nazarene in Lake Jackson is conducting a study on Wednesday Nights.  He is going through the book of 1 John.  I am going to begin publishing my notes from this study but am just going to start today with a familiar Pastor Craig Quote:

'...The heart of the matter:  is a matter of the heart...'

How's Your Heart, Friends...?

The bible tells us to guard our hearts with all diligence...  What does that look like?

Let's begin with a sincere prayer for God to draw us close to him.

Heavenly Father,  

Thank you for Pastor Craig and his Wednesday night study.  Lord help my heart to love with Your Love.  Lord please give me a hunger and thirst for Your Word.   Father let Your Holy Spirit go before me and lead me.  Draw me close to You, Sweet Jesus.   Help me to be a leader to my family and a blessing to those around me.   Father You are so Good and I thank You for all my blessings. Most importantly I thank you for your son, Jesus.   

I pray these things in Jesus' Name.

To be continued...



No comments: