Friday, December 27, 2013

Give Us a Hunger and Thirst for Your WORD...!


Heavenly Father,

Bless the Lord O my soul.  Lord thank You and praise You for Your Holy Word.   Your Word is Truth and Life.  It is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.   Father God give me a hunger and thirst for more and more of YOU.   

Father God, help me to direct my family down the old path that leads to You.   Lord bless my communication to my family and friends.  Help me to always speak the Truth in Love and be an encourager to those around me.

I love You, Lord.  You are my Savior and Deliverer.   Father I lift up Elijah, Connor, and Monica to you.  Guard, protect and bless them.   Lord bless my family to be a blessing to each other and those around us.

Thank You Lord for circumstances that draw us close to You.  And Father God thank You for another day to worship You through this life you have given me.   Father I love my family and coach tennis to the best of my ability not for my own end, but all for Your Glory.

In your precious holy name I pray: JESUS...!

 AMEN.

No comments: