Monday, January 06, 2014

Prayer Requests

Today I have a little more organizational time than normal.  Because it is so cold outside I will be in all day.  Definitely need to cover today with 'blankets' of prayer...

Some circumstances and individuals I am praying for:

Teachers and students starting back to school this morning

My Job Search / 2nd career opportunities

Monica, Elijah  and Connor

Judy and Arno

Becky, Stanley, and John

A deeper hunger and thirst for God's Word

Father God,  you know my heart.  Please keep it tender. I lift these requests up to You.  Jesus, you are BIGGER than any issue or circumstance I am facing.  I yield to you, my king.  Grant me patience and grace o wait on you.   Bless my loved ones..  Guard and protect them.  Lord bind the work of the enemy in our lives.

Love you and pray these things in Jesus' name.

Amen


No comments: