Thursday, February 27, 2014

Faith That Moves Mountains: An Update



 “The beginning of anxiety is the end of faith, and the beginning of true faith is the end of anxiety.”
George Müller

I have been asking God for a few months now to show me what 'faith that moves mountains' looks like.  He has taken me on a journey showing me scriptures and working through daily circumstances.   I have been aware of the life and testimony of George Muller for sometime but have never taken the time to really look into his faith.

Recently, Elijah and I have been reading the life of Muller.  Only eight chapters into it I am simply amazed and inspired at the way this man lived his life for Christ.  I am grateful for what God is showing me.

Heavenly Father,

Lord I give today to you.  Take my cares and burdens.  I rest in You.  You have been faithful even when I have not been.  Praise You, Jesus.  I love you.  I thank you.  Lord I ask you to help me be more like you.  Keep my heart soft and tender.  Help me to be a blessing to those within my sphere of influence. 

Help my faith.  Increase my faith, Father.  

I pray blessings over my family.  I lift up my co-workers.  I pray You will go before me and season my words in all my communication with others.

Love You, Jesus.  And pray all these things in your precious, wonderful, holy name, Amen.


No comments: