Wednesday, February 19, 2014

John 4:4 We have GREATNESS in us...!



...Greater is HE that is in me, than he that is in the world.' (1 John 4:4)

Friends:  Consider that if we are in Christ, then we are a new creation..    WE have GREATNESS in us...!

Do not allow yourself walk around tired and defeated.  If I have made the following statement one time I have said this a thousand times:

Don't tell God how big your problems are:  Tell your problems how BIG your God is...!

Inside of us is the Greatness of the one who spoke the universe into existence.  We need to walk in THAT power.   We can do ALL things in Christ who strengthens us.   Do you feel weak?  Good.   God can use you.    We are not stronger than he that is in the world if we are apart from God.

How do we get stronger?  Trust God.  Read His Word.   Call upon the name of the Lord and be saved.

I know many people who say there is No God.  I say they are wrong.   I offer my own life as evidence that God is REAL and that HE LIVES. 

The Sam Chadwell that existed before he knew Christ is nothing at all like the Sam Chadwell since Jesus came to dwell within me.   And I am in no way claiming to be perfect.  But my heart has definitely been and continues to be transformed.   Those who have known me all my life can certainly attest to that. 

The existence of God can be proven by the testimonies of men and women whose lives have been transformed and changed forever by the grace of God.

Do You have a wondrous story to tell of how God has worked in your life...?  Tell it.  God is placing people within your sphere of influence who need to hear and see your story.

Heavenly Father,  Thank You Lord for giving me the strength to carry on when this world is falling apart around me... Lord You are an AMAZING GOD, a MIGHTY GOD.  In YOU: I am strong.  In YOU: I am victorious.

Lord Jesus, when I call YOUR name the enemy flees.   So right this very moment I bind the enemy in the Name of JESUS.  I pray a hedge of protection around my house and my friends and family.  Satan has NO authority in my life because greater is HE that is in me (Jesus) than he (satan) that is in the world.

I love you, Lord.  And I thank you for the opportunities and the responsibilities You have placed before me.  Help me to be strong.  Help me to be faithful.  Help me to resist the temptations and the distractions of the enemy.   You are a Strong and Mighty God.  I rest on your promises, and I pray all these things in the beautiful name of Jesus.

Amen.

No comments: