Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Psalm 117

Psalms Chapter 117

Viewing the Standard King James Version (Pure Cambridge). Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Psalms Chapter 117



This is one of the shortest books of the bible. Might as well memorize it.   Might as well do what it says.
God is Good.  God is faithful.   God always was.  God always will be.  Forever Faithful...!


Dear Heavenly Father:

Lord thank You for being God.   Father thank You for creating me.  Thank You for giving me the opportunities You have given me.  Lord I ask a blessing on this day.  Father help me to be what You created me to be.  Help my family to grow in You and to honor You with our lives.  Lord help us to see things through your eyes and love with Your Love.  Bless us Lord and allow us to be a blessing to others.

Father I need a little extra strength and courage to face to today and the rest of the week.  Thank You for your kindness, Thank You for your provision.   I love You, Lord and pray these things in Jesus' name:

Amen.

No comments: